Thursday, September 13, 2007

Our Fairy Garden Journey Begins

Welcome to our brand new blog dedicated to our journey into the magical world of enchanted fairy gardens.

We look forward to sharing our fairy gardening stories and adventures with you and collaborating together on future miniature gardening and fairy garden projects.

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale." -Hans Christian Andersen -

Thank you for taking this journey with us, we look forward to your comments and feedback.



Merry Meet! More about Enchanted Gardens....

For as long as I can remember, I've always spent time in the garden arranging my garden miniatures and keeping an eye finely tuned for a glimpse of elusive fairies and other magical wee garden folk I was convinced resided in our garden.

As an adult, I lost touch with the magic of fairy gardens and was thrilled with the opportunity to be able to create miniature fairy gardens again. Much to my chagrin, I couldn't find many suitable outdoor fairy houses and miniature accessories so I began creating my own. As I unleashed this creative spirit (guided by the fae) I realized that I could share my passion for miniature gardening with others on the Internet and Enchanted Gardens was born.

We started out with our eBay store and quickly blossomed into our website, Enchanted Gardens - http://www.miniature-gardens.com/ We handcraft a variety of miniature fairy houses, fairy doors and fairy furniture. We invite you to stop by our store to visit all of our enchanted miniatures and fairy garden accessories.

The Fairy Gardening Community:

With my website, I've been blessed to meet so many wonderful people who believe in the magic of fairy gardening. Through our blog, I look forward to meeting even more!

We'll share our favorite fairy gardening topics, fairy garden strategies, new miniature garden and fairy gardening projects and the work of our favorite artisans.

Thank you for joining us on our enchanted
gardening, may our pictures inspire you on a miniature fairy gardening journey of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment