Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where did the spring go?

Somehow it always seems that the most garden friendly weather also happens to be the busiest! April and May have just been a whirlwind of activity but we've slowly been adding to our miniature fairy gardens. I'd love to see how your fairy gardens have progressed, feel free to drop me a line.

I'll be sharing some of our fairy garden developments shortly but thought I would share what's been going on with our business over the next few posts. We test all of our fairy garden products in our own fairy gardens and if the fairies give our new products a four star review we add our miniature garden accessories to our product line. We look for imperfections in the products just so we have an excuse to add them to our gardens.


One product I'm absolutely crazy about is our new line of miniature miniature flower accessories. I can't get enough of these brilliantly colored detailed miniature flowers and accessories. As someone who frequently handcrafts minis from clay, I'm blown away by the detail of these adorable miniatures. The leaves and tiny flowers are incredibly realistic and detailed. These adorable miniature flower accessories provide an instant infusion of color to your green fairy gardens display.

We'll definitely be expanding this stunning collection of miniature flowers. I've added these charming miniatures all over my fairy gardens, miniatures, and even my dollhouse. I only wish my live full scale plants looked like this! At least I don't have to worry about watering or pruning these adorable miniature flowers.

The same magical realistic detail is also featured in our new miniature vegetable patch and miniature cakes that look absolutely good enough to eat. We had secured our organic vegetables behind a fenced gate but the rabbits still somehow managed to sneak in and consume all of our lettuce and peas as soon as they started to sprout. At least the fairies will have an enchanted vegetable patch to tend!


Rest assured that while we've quieter than normal, we've been busily working away on new and improved fairy garden products. We're continuing to add our new line of fairy garden products and we'll be sending out our mailing list email letter shortly. We can't wait to resume work on our personal fairy gardens and sharing our adventures with you. I've missed chatting with all of you!

Caren @ Enchanted Gardens - http://www.miniature-gardens.com

2 comments:

  1. Are the flowers 1/2 scale for doll houses/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are 1" (1:12 scale) which is the standard dollhouse scale. Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    ReplyDelete