Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fairies in the Wind

Fairies in the WindAs I was photographing our newest fairy garden gifts that features the beautiful saying: "A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near." It was a perfectly still summer afternoon and all of a sudden a wind roared through our fairy garden whipping dried leaves everywhere! This was the only photo that didn't have bits of debris swirling around the camera lens. After the wind rushed through the garden everything was completely still again. I wonder, could the saying be true? What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I will always believe... My grandmother began telling me stories when I was quite small, and I now pass those stories to my daughter... I am thinking about putting them to page.... The Fairies are always around us...

    ReplyDelete