Thursday, August 7, 2008

Miniature Meerkat

Miniature MeerkatI'm always looking for new and creative additions to our enchanted outdoor gardens. In addition to our traditional fairy and gnome gardens, our magical miniature animal garden has to be one of my favorite sections of our garden. While in the past I have stuck to traditional forest and garden animals I couldn't resist expanding our enchanted miniature animal garden a bit further.

I have to admit that I love the TV show Meerkat Manor and I had to build a miniature meerkat section. I've just started planning out our new miniature scene so I'll keep you posted as it develops. So far I've designated a sandy section and have begun to create miniature meerkat mounds.

1 comment:

  1. I love him ! The way his looking outstanding. Want to see more of them please to cute!

    ReplyDelete