Sunday, August 16, 2009

AUTUMN FUN

Even though it is mid August, I find it is never to early to fantasize about the up coming cool weather. Autumn is my favorite time of year, with the cool weather and fall colors. Did I mention cool weather more than once? You bet, as we at Enchanted Gardens have been suffering through a mini-heat wave. Even our Gnomes and Fairies have been complaining about the heat this summer, so we all decided to take a break and introduce our first Fall item for 2009. Our newest Forest Ent Door is now available, and we enjoyed creating and staging him for our web-site. We hope you enjoy him as much as we do! I guess it is never to early to dream about Fall.

1 comment:

  1. I'm draming of fall as well. And it will be here soon. School starts for us tomorrow!

    Jody
    http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete