Sunday, September 6, 2009

Squirrel Vandal

We recently purchased wicker outdoor furniture for our back patio. Since then, we had noticed part of one chair leg that was constantly coming undone. We had tried everything we knew of to keep it tight, but it always was coming unwrapped. Yesterday, as we were getting set to have our Labor Day BBQ, we found out why it had kept coming undone. It appears this tree squirrel has been the culprit, and we now have the evidence to prove it.

I have since gone to our local feed store for squirrel food.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. funny- but not funny to you I am sure. I wonder if the wicker tastes good or if he was just trying to get your attention. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about your little visitors. The do so brighten up places they visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim and Cristinoel!

    I have to admit, I do enjoy having all our animal friends coming over to visit. It does amaze me that we have over five acres, with an abundance of oak, pine and manzanita to choose from, and this guy has to go for our wicker chair! I think a nest is being made close by, and the wicker may be the perfect building material.

    ReplyDelete