Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Springing into Spring



Hello everyone! I hope the spring weather is starting to trickle down to your fairy gardens!

Sorry to be away from blogger for so long. Seized by delusions of grandeur, I attempted to install a wordpress blog on my server and managed to melt down my entire site. Now that I'm done destroying things (I hope!) I can return to working on the site and blog.

Spring brings an explosion of wildflowers to our fairy garden and over the next few weeks I'll share the progression of spring with you.

If you haven't stopped by our site Enchanted Gardens - lately be sure to stop by for a visit and browse all our new items, we've been busy!

Pictured above, our ornamental plum tree is always the first to bloom, a dazzling herald of the spring blooms to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment