Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Fairy Gardening

Summer Fairy Gardening

Hello!!!

We hope everyone has been enjoying their summer season!  Here at Enchanted Gardens, we've been insanely busy which of course is a wonderful thing, but leads us to neglecting things like our blog and social media outlets.  I hope to resume regular posting shortly. I've greatly missed all of my blogging friends, I promise to get caught up with all of you soon!

I had so much fun fun creating a miniature seaside fairy garden display our summer promotion this year.  A big thank you to all our customers who purchased our beach themed miniatures.  I did learn an important lesson about creating miniature beach displays; make sure your containers are watertight before you add blue food coloring to the mix. About half way through my photoshoot, a tsumani of "beach water (blue food coloring added to water) flooded my photo studio, which happens to be a pure white photo soft box..  The "I was trying to make a miniature ocean" excuse didn't fly too well when trying to explain why I had dyed everything (including the carpet blue).  Oh well, live and learn!



I didn't get to go on a summer vacation but at least my little fairies and gnomes were able to enjoy a seaside retreat.  Indoor fairy gardening is a wonderful way to spend time out of the heat, it's such a versatile hobby!

We're busily working on restocking fairies and gearing up for our miniature fairy garden fall and Christmas promotions.  Be sure to stay tuned for some exciting new products!!  Thanks for your continued patronage and support!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm glad you came back posting! I loved the door, it's beautiful! And everything else too ... : D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliana!! I've missed blogging and all my blogging buddies! Can't wait to get back on track and catch up with everyone. Thanks so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete