Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fairy Garden Harvest

Fall Fairy Garden

I hope everyone is enjoying a magical October. I can't wait for the cool autumn breeze to roll in, it's still been pretty warm outside and I can't wait to get out in the fairy garden.

I thought I'd share a snapshot of our fall fairy gardens I've had bouncing around the Enchanted Gardens home page.  Our miniature squirrels and chipmunk are storing up for the winter months.  It looks like they had quite a bountiful harvest this year.

We're still busy rolling out all of our new products at Enchanted Gardens so be sure to stop by our site in the next few weeks to view all of our new goodies.  If you're decorating your fairy gardens for Christmas, it's also a great time to stock up on your Christmas themed minis.



3 comments:

  1. So cute! For me Halloween is so much fun!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliana and Denise, fall and Halloween are always my favorites! We usually still have hot weather through October but the promise of autumn is always so welcome. Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete