Friday, October 21, 2011

New - Mini Concrete Fairy Doors

Tiny Fairy Door
Pictured Above - Tiny Fairy Door - $6.95

Happy Friday everyone!  Our fairy door artist just sent over some adorable new miniature concrete fairy doors that I thought I'd share with you.  These tiny little doors are the perfect size for tucking into secret nooks and crannies to create a enchanted world all of your own.

I hate to admit it, but I still love to splash around the little creeks that trickle across my property.  These little fairy doors are perfect for this kind of environment..  I can tuck a tiny fairy door into the mossy banks of the creek or secret it away under tangled tree roots and I don't have to worry about the fairy doors getting damaged by the weather.  They're great for outdoor fairy gardens!

Mouse Fairy Door
Pictured Above - Mouse Fairy Door - $10.95

Sprite Fairy Door
Pictured Above - Sprite Fairy Door - $7.95

Brownie Fairy Door
Pictured Above - Brownie Fairy Door - $7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment