Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Can it really be that time of year again?  Christmas always sneaks up on me but this year it really feels like it should still be summer.  But the Christmas decorations are out in the shops and I guess it's time to get decorating and to start gift hunting.

I'm starting to post all the holiday photos to the website and I'll share them on the blog.  Our first cold rainstorm blew in this weekend and watching all the hail tumble to the ground is getting me inspired for Christmas.  Even though it's not that cold, I lit the first fire of the season and have a cup of pumpkin apple cider (a wonderful creation) to toast the start of November.

While I just have an antique woodstove to keep me warm, my little gnome has a magnificent fireplace.  He's toasting fairy cakes on a hot flame while his little pug munches on kibble.  Doesn't this look so cozy?

Happy November and I hope everyone is enjoying the start to their winter and holiday season!

Nick the Gnome Miniature Miniature Log Basket Fairy Cakes Miniature Mini Pug Dog Miniature Dog Food Mini Cocoa
Nick Gnome Fire Logs Fairy Cakes Pug Dog Dog Food Mini Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment