Sunday, March 18, 2012

Springing Ahead?

Mini Fairy in Spring Fairy Garden
Hattie Bell Fairy confused by the wild St. Patrick's Day weather.

California has been enjoying an incredibly mild winter this year.  The sun has been shining brightly for months without a cloud on the horizon.  The easy breezy weather has been incredible but I have to confess I miss the snow in the mountains that feed the surging waterfalls and rivers.

Just when I thought winter had skipped us completely, we get hit with a snowstorm in March, crazy!  I'm not sure how all the fairy garden plants will fare in the freeze but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

We're happy to see everyone starting fairy gardening.  We've been busy as usual stocking up on some new fairy gardening merchandise.  We have thousands of fairies headed our way and a new line of fairy houses we'll be premiering in April so be sure to stay tuned!

Happy Spring everyone!!

1 comment: