Monday, June 18, 2012

Are you ready for a taste of summer?

Summer Fairy Garden Gnomes Making Smores

Oh my sweet fairy, this spring fairy gardening season was one for the record books!  I'd like to extend a big thank you to all of our patrons for a smashing spring season.  We've been wiped out of nearly everything and we're working around the clock to restock all of our fairy garden favorites.

Summer is in full bloom in our fairy gardens, with temperatures in the triple digits, and yet I find myself creating fall and Christmas displays.  I'm planting miniature evergreens, dragging out all the tiny decorations and doing my best to pretend I'm in an enchanted winter wonderland.

I've always had a penchant for the darker side of fantasy, so Halloween is one of my favorite seasons to create for.  This year I'm even more excited  that usual because our new collection of fall fairy garden miniatures are simply stunning.  I can't wait to share the new miniature fairy garden items with everyone but for now they're still top secret.

I thought I'd share a fun little scene from our summer fairy gardens.  Gnomes, chihuahuas, fairy wine, summer gardens and marshmallows all go together, right?

Happy summer everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment