Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Fairy Gardens

Summer Fairy Garden

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is surviving the summer heat!   Don't you just love summer evenings when the brutal heat of the day starts to wane?  I always do quite a bit of twilight gardening during July and it's truly a magical time in the fairy garden.

I thought I'd share a twilight time snapshot from our fairy garden.  Our little blossom fairy, wee squirrel and little fox bask in the cool evening breeze in a pink rose garden.  Our miniature fairies love to cool off by splashing water from our fantasy miniature wishing well.

Stay cool and enjoy an enchanted summer!

2 comments:

  1. The background looks great! Is the squirrel part of the wall paper or is he sitting on something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! The little squirrel is sitting on a part of a ledge he's one of our squirrel animal figurines. I just love little squirrels so much they always sneak into my photos. :>)

    ReplyDelete