Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer in the Fairy Garden

Summer Miniature Fairy Garden

Greetings everyone!!

How is summer treating everyone?  I hope everyone is surviving the brutal heat and wild weather, what a summer!  I thought I'd share a snapshot from our summer fairy garden.  With the heat settling in I find myself gardening in the dusk and early evening hours.   While I'm not a big fan of the summer heat, there is something undeniably magical about late summer evenings.  I guess our garden fairies feel the same!

Stay cool everyone!

Enchanted Gardens

2 comments:

  1. Hi - love the fairy, this is a pretty cheerful blog, glad I found it today.
    Hugs
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. In germany, the summer is ending and your post reminded me of the great time I had.
    Thanks for that and please keep your good work up :)

    ReplyDelete